Wicklewood village has a well equipped and spacious Village Hall, available for hire to anyone (not just Wicklewood residents). Please contact the Booking Clerk, Rachael Mold, on 01953 851068 or email: [email protected]
Hourly rates for Wicklewood Residents and All Regular Bookings
- Mon-Fri before 6.00pm – £6 p/hr (£50 refundable damage deposit applies)
- Mon-Fri after 6.00pm plus Sat/Sun anytime – £8 p/hr (£50 refundable damage deposit applies)
Hourly rates for all Other Bookings
- £10 p/hr (£50 refundable damage deposit applies)
Function Rates for All Hirers
- Evening Function 6.00 pm to Midnight (bar only allowable its this booking) £110.00 (20% booking deposit applies + £100 refundable damage deposit)
- All Day Function 8.00 am to Midnight (bar only allowable with this booking) £210.00 (20% non-refundable booking deposit applies + £100 refundable damage deposit applies)
Wicklewood Resident status determined by address on booking form
Regular Bookings are those making two or more bookings on the same form that are within a 4 week period.
has a large main room – approx 17.5m x 9m including stage area of 2.5m x 6m x 0.5m high, which is suitable for functions, parties, exhibitions, wedding receptions and much more.
The Basil Cook Room
is a smaller (6.5m x 3.5m) meeting room, which can comfortably seat a small group as either a break out room or as an independent hire.
There is a large kitchen available, with a servery hatch into the main hall. There is a cooker, fridge, hot water urn and plenty of crockery and cutlery but cooking equipment is not supplied. The kitchen has been inspected and deemed very satisfactory by the local food inspection authority.
A licensed bar is available on request. Hirers are not allowed to provide their own alcohol.
Wicklewood Village Hall, High Street, Wicklewood NR18 9QA