Wicklewood village has a well equipped and spacious Village Hall, available for hire to anyone (not just Wicklewood residents). Please contact the Booking Clerk, Rachael Mold, on 01953 851068 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daytime Hire: up to 6.00pm – £5 p/hr (£50 refundable damage deposit applies)
- Evening Hire: after 6.00pm plus Weekends – £8 p/hr (£50 refundable damage deposit applies)
- Evening Function: inc Bar – £110.00 (20% non-refundable booking deposit applies + £100 refundable damage deposit)
- All Day Function inc Bar – 210.00 (20% non-refundable booking deposit applies + £100 refundable damage deposit applies
- For hurly rate users there may be a charge for use of kitchen if required
The Hall has a large main room, with a small stage, which is suitable for functions, parties, exhibitions, wedding receptions and much more.
The Basil Cook Room is a smaller meeting room, which can comfortably seat a small group as either a break out room or as an independent hire.
There is a large, well equipped kitchen available, with a servery hatch into the main hall. The kitchen has been inspected and deemed very satisfactory by the local food inspection authority.
A licensed bar is available on request.
Wicklewood Village Hall, High Street, Wicklewood NR18 9QA